May 2021 Self-Care at Burnout Proof Academy
Welcome to May! We’ve been busy creating new burnout support offerings, and are so excited to share them with you.
Burnout Proof Book Club
We had such an amazing time in our first Book Club live discussion! We dove deep into Burnout: The Secret to Unlocking the Stress Cycle.
If you are reading along with us but were unable to make the live discussion, the recording is now posted here.
This hour was packed with poignant honesty and real-time revelations, including real talk about:
- The ‘yuck’ that’s leftover after handling a problem.
- How holding everything in and doing for everybody else keeps us up late at night.
- The shame we feel from HAVING emotions.
- Taking up a hugging practice
- The struggle of saying what we need or how we feel.
- The inbox in our gut where we store our uncompleted stress.
- That it’s ok not to be ok.
This is an on-demand, self-paced book club offering worth 1.3 GS CEUs. If you haven’t yet registered just click below and you’ll get instant access to everything!
Healing Interpreter Burnout: Complete Your Stress Cycle
0.35 GS CEUs through The Insightful Interpreter, processed by Interpretek
You might be experiencing burnout. Burnout and emotional exhaustion can have negative impacts on your health, relationships, and work.
It can be hard to know how to rescue yourself, let alone find the energy to take positive steps.
Good news! You don’t have to live like this. A long, fulfilling career is within your grasp. This course can help.
You will explore:
- Your stress cycle: what it is, how to complete it, and how it affects you when you don’t
- Techniques for self-regulation that you can use during your work day
- How to form and integrate new, healthy habits to help heal and prevent burnout
May 2021 Self-Care Oil Protocol
Are you growing in new or uncomfortable ways?
Do you feel like you’re shedding an old skin?
Oregano – Stop trying to play God. Reconnect to your own and others’ humanity. Sidestep judgement and invite compassion. Accept your imperfections while opening to curiosity and grace.
Marjoram – Connect. Connect with yourself, connect with others. Loving relationships can heal the most painful scars. Invest in them. Open to them.
Arborvitae – Grace surrounds you. Receive it. Rest in it in every moment that you’re able. Soak it up and learn to trust in it.
Neroli – Partner with Life. Believe that it’s on your side. Acknowledge the way it works in you – your feelings and intuitions are a part of Life’s communication network.
May we find peace and growth in the in-between times. May the rain showers and sunbeams remind cleanse and warm us. May we keep reaching deeper inward, and ever toward one another.
I look forward to all the ways we’ll connect in the month ahead!