What’s Happening at Burnout Proof Academy This Month?
Burnout Proof Book Club: The Gifts of Imperfection
Recording of the live discussion has been posted!
“Let go of who you think you’re supposed to be and embrace who you are.”
Join us as we read and discuss:
The Gifts of Imperfection, by Brené Brown
From the book’s description:
“Now more than ever, we all need to cultivate feelings of self-worth, as well as acceptance and love for ourselves. In a world where insults, criticisms, and fears are spread too generously alongside messages of unrealistic beauty, attainment, and expectation, we look for ways to “dig deep” and find truth and gratitude in our lives. A new way forward means we can’t hold on too tightly to our own self-defeating thoughts or the displaced pain in our world. Instead, we can embrace the imperfection.”
All you need to do is:
- Enroll in the course
- Purchase and read or listen to The Gifts of Imperfection
- Answer discussion questions for each section of the book
- Watch the discussion recording or choose another final reflection project
- Receive 0.75 GS RID CEUs!
This is an on-demand, self-paced course worth 0.75 GS CEUs. If you haven’t yet registered, just click below and you’ll get instant access to everything!
Featured Burnout Proof Academy Course
Healthy Boundaries for Interpreters
What are healthy boundaries? What makes setting and maintaining them so hard?
How does this affect our work as interpreters?
Saying “yes” to ourselves requires us to say “no” to someone else. This is the heart of healthy boundaries that many of us struggle with.
Join me to discuss this tricky topic and develop tools to make holding clear, kind, healthy boundaries much easier.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- 0.2 GS CEUs
- Connection with other interpreters for support + community
- A definition of what the heck healthy boundaries are
- Practice identifying the triggers that make it hard for you to hold healthy boundaries
- Practice tuning into your guidance system to identify your healthy boundaries
- Practice communicating your boundaries to others – even if it’s scary
All you need to do:
- Enroll in the course to get on-demand access
- Complete the material at your own pace
This is an on-demand, self-paced course worth 0.2 GS CEUs. If you haven’t yet registered, just click below and you’ll get instant access to everything!