August 2021 Self-Care at Burnout Proof Academy
Burnout Proof Book Club – Encore Live Discussion
Aug 11th, 2021 5:00 – 6:00 pm pacific
We had such an amazing time in our first Book Club live discussion! We dove deep into Burnout: The Secret to Unlocking the Stress Cycle.
If you are reading along with us but were unable to make the first live discussion, here’s another opportunity!
Join the live discussion to real-talk about:
- The ‘yuck’ that’s leftover after handling a problem.
- How holding everything in and doing for everybody else keeps us up late at night.
- The shame we feel from HAVING emotions.
- Taking up a hugging practice.
- The struggle of saying what we need or how we feel.
- The inbox in our gut where we store our uncompleted stress.
- That it’s ok not to be ok.
This is an on-demand, self-paced book club offering worth 1.3 GS CEUs, with a Live Discussion opportunity. Click below to register and get instant access to everything!
Don’t miss the upcoming Live Discussion, happening August 11th 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm pacific. Put it on your calendar now!
Click here for instant access
Connect & Shine | August 2021 Oil Protocol
Summer is the peak of the harvest – bringing fullness of life and emotions.
If you’re feeling energetic and expansive, this protocol can support you in enjoying your people and expressing yourself.
This season can also bring up grief and sorrow. If you’re feeling it, this protocol can help you to remember you’re not alone, to connect with your body’s wisdom, and to express your emotions.
As you apply these oils, bring your attention to your senses:
- Inhale the fragrance of each oil separately, and the combinations
- Feel your own touch as you apply them to your body lovingly
- See the colors of the bottles and the amber drops of liquid
- Set intentions with each oil application, grounding yourself in what you know to be true
Invite the properties of each oil to inspire your intentions:
- Cedarwood – You are not alone. Identify the supportive people who love you unconditionally.
- Grapefruit – Develop awareness of your body and its important messages.
- Spearmint – Express yourself with confidence and clarity.
Safety + Efficacy
- Dilute essential oils with a carrier oil for increased efficacy and decreased skin sensitivity.
- Citrus oils like Grapefruit can produce photosensitive reactions. Use on skin covered by clothing if you’ll be in the sun.
- Some oils are hot or ‘spicy’ to the skin, including cassia, oregano, thyme, peppermint, and spearmint. Dilute to decrease this sensation.
May the energy of this season work in and through you. May you enjoy the fruits of your labor and much needed rest. May you know the love that surrounds you, may you connect to your source and to others who help you remember your worth.